My Faves!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Up!

Summer school is in session. I am currently teaching the nursery class. I've found out that it is not my cup of tea, but I suppose it's a good learning experience. The reason I'm teaching the nursery class is because a couple of the teachers had to leave early and not enough of my K3 kids signed up for summer school so they decided to move me around. I'm only doing it for summer school. haha They are sweet little kids, but there is no way I could teach nursery for an entire year. haha

Anyways, summer school is kinda fun because we get to go on a field trip every week. Last Thursday we took the entire preschool, nursery through K3, to the movies to see Up!. I was pumped. I really wanted to see the movie. haha Probably more so than most of the kids.

Anyways, the movie ended up being just alright, but the theatre was awesome! haha We booked the "happiness" theatre which consisted of large beds complete with fluffy pillows and blankets in the back half and then in the front half of the theatre there were love seat sofas with leg rests and in the front row there were a bunch of fancy bean bag chairs. It was awesome! The coolest theatre I have ever seen. We all got to sit on the beds and we had more than enough room. I got to snuggle up with a couple of my cute 2 year olds and watch the movie. Then the ushers brought each of us a tray of assorted flavors (yes, flavors- caramel, cheddar cheese, barbeque, spicy, and butter) of popcorn and a soda.

The best movie experience ever.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That sounds like my kind of movie theater!! I'm counting down the days!! Love you MOM xoxo