My Faves!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Mr. Thailand

Sawadee kaaaaa!

Last weekend, Tricia and I had a girl's night out and went to Khao San, the backpackers area. We were wandering around looking for these crazy hats when we came across Mr. Thailand and seeing as how I hadn't had my picture taken yet with him, I asked him to take a pic with me.

Mr. Thailand is this crazy dude that roams Khao San every night wearing these crazy flowered shirts and huge sunglasses and funny turban like hats. He's a little bit famous here.

So I got my picture taken with him and then Tricia started chatting in Thai with him and he decided to join us. He helped Tricia buy a tshirt and then he asked us where we were going and we explained that we just wanted to grab a drink or something at a bar cart. He told he knew of a cool place to go and he took us to a new place for us, The Roof. It was awesome. Rooftop, live hoppin music, and just a good atmosphere. Anyways, Mr. Thailand informed us that he was actually Mr. Khao San and hung out for probably an hour or so. It was very cool.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I was wondering who Mr. Thailand was!!! Sounds like a great experience!! One more month! YaY!! Can't wait for you to come home!!!! Love you MOM XOXO