My Faves!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Lumphini Park and Happy 4th of July!

Hello! Last week we went on a field trip to Lumphini Park, which is about a 15 minute walk from my apartment and a frequent visiting place for me! I go there a few times a week just to walk around and I love it. It's basically just a big park with lots of happenings and interesting people watching. There are a few big play areas, tennis courts, a pool, weight machines, tai chi, salsa dancing, aerobics, monitor lizards (aka loch ness monsters), canoeing, paddle boating... you name it and Lumphini Park has it! It was lots of fun going with the whole preschool, especially since I have now taught all the classes in preschool and every student knows me! I thought it deserved some pics!


Me and Koo Kai!
What a sweet little girl she is!

Hanging out with the TA's!


I love my K3 kids! I miss them!

I just really love this girl. haha She's so clever.

So cute!

Also, Happy 4th! We had big plans for the 4th, many of which did not happen because of getting overexcited the day before and being too tired on the actual 4th. haha But we had lots of fun and went to The Roadhouse and had barbeque! Beef tasted sooooo good. I seriously don't think I've had it since I've been here. Besides the burger from burger king. Roadhouse turned out to not just be a fabulous restaurant, but packed full of entertainment for us, such as shuffle board and darts and Wimbledon on the tv. Then afterwards, we went out for free margaritas at our fave mexican restaurant! YaY! Happy 4th!

Arriving for our American feast!

The biggest plate of food I have seen since coming to Asia. It was tasty.

YaY! Free margaritas!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Sounds like fun Katherine!! See you in less than two weeks!!! Love you, MOM XOXO