My Faves!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update!

The reason I haven't really updated because this has been consuming my life...

YaY watercolor!

She loves her goggles.

My little space cadet.

Fergie!

Another reason why I need to adopt from Korea. So sweet.

In other news, I cut my hair and I went to a fish spa. haha That's all I can say that I've done in the past couple weeks. The fish spa was pretty cool. I walked down to the Night Market and went into the fish spa and stuck my feet in an aquarium and all these fish came up and bit my feet. Apparently it's good for you. haha I think it's supposed to exfoliate them or something, maybe help with circulation? haha I honestly didn't feel any difference afterwards, but it was a lot of fun. It tickled a lot. If you ever need a good laugh, you should go to a fish spa. haha



1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi Katherine Hanna!!!! I would have liked to have had fish nibble on my feet too! Will you please call or skype me?? I miss you! Love you, MOM xoxo