My Faves!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bangkok Family Portrait

I tried to pick the best one... but there is something weird in each of them. haha I wouldn't expect anything less. :)




I had a really fun weekend. Friday night I went with Aubrey and her boyfriend, Parker, to Coyote, a restaurant nearby, and we got free teacher margaritas. Then they came over for a little bit and everybody hung out in my room.
Saturday was Ryan's birthday. I spent the day running errands, getting my nails done, and making Ryan a peanut butter chocolate pie. haha Then a bunch of people went out. I went to a few night life places that I've been wanting to go to but never did because I always just end up having a good time at home. haha It was fun. It was just a very silly weekend. I thought I'd share. haha
Back to work tomorrow. It's teddy bear week in nursery... I hope it goes well. I hope it keeps them calm. I hope they sleep at nap time. And most importantly, I hope I don't completely lose my mind. hahaha

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi Katherine Hanna!
Sounds like a crazy weekend!! When are you going to call me again? I miss you! Love you! MOM XOXO