My Faves!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Banyan Tree

I live about 5 minutes away from an extremely fancy pants hotel called the Banyan Tree. It's pretty well known for the rooftop bars and restaurants. I've been a few times before, mostly just for the view. I also go and wander around in the crowd and never order anything (I only stay for a little bit... and somebody always gets at least one drink) because it's super super expensive. But this month they had a special where you pay 500 baht and get all the drinks you want for an hour, so I've been twice. haha Anyways, the view is amazing and it reminds me of another reason why I love this city.

This week has been a big blur. I am absolutely positive I had swine flu. I have no idea how I got through the week. I missed a day of work, but when I was at work I was sleeping. Then I came home and slept. I probably should've gone to the doctor, but that required effort such as getting out of my bed, so I didn't. haha Things started to look up on Thursday and on Friday I felt like anything, so all is well. That's about all that is going on though! I think I'm going to call it an early night and get some more sleep! haha

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi Katherine Hanna! How did I miss this blog?? Sounds like a great time. I miss you! Love you MOM XOXO