My Faves!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

I suppose it is more like, crocodiles, elephants, and tigers, but oh well, that's close enough. Today Rick and Mike took me to Million Years Stone Park and the Chinese Temple here in Pattaya. I've been wanting to go do these things so it was lots of fun. I really liked Million Years Stone Park. I got to feed crocodile's using a long bamboo stick with a chunk of raw chicken meat on it and dangle it in front of their faces until they eventually snapped it. We also fed these HUGE fish that were extremely ugly and scary. haha Then we saw elephants and they picked me up! Plus I got my picture taken with a big tiger and feeding a baby tiger! I loved the baby tiger! I wish they would stay that size and then you could have them as pets. haha Then we wandered off to the Chinese temple which was very cool and had all sorts of buddhas and statues and things covering it. Pictures do this this much better than words, so here you go!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Can I have an elephant pick me up when I come visit too??? Huh? Huh?? HA HA I love it!! I'll talk to you soon. Love you!! MOM XOXO

marty said...

how cool! how was it when the elephant picked you up? i want to see the picture of your mom when the elephant picks her up! love you!