My Faves!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Very First Sweetest Day

Sweetest Day- I'd never heard of it before. haha Aubrey told me about it and it's celebrated in the Northeast and it's basically a knockoff of Valentine's Day. Anywho, my first Sweetest Day was jam packed. Aubrey was my date all day. haha First we had an awesome buffet brunch at her apartment and then we headed to the mall. Emporium to be exact. And do you know what they had at the mall?? You'll never guess. They had a baby white tiger and an elephant and a lion and all sorts of animals that they brought from the Chiang Mai Night Safari. There was a zoo in the mall! haha Two of my favorite things, wild animals and shopping, all in one. haha

Then we headed to a different gigantic mall, Central World, where we looked for things for our awesome Halloween costumes, which will be revealed at a later date. haha I don't want to jinx it. I'm super excited about it though! haha We really wanted to see "Fame", but the times were all weird and so we ended up seeing "New York, I Love You." I have mixed feelings about it. It was made well but for some reason I had this melancholy feeling afterward, I'm not really sure why.

Anyways, after the movie we had some lunch/dinner at the fanciest food court I've ever been it. Definitely not like a food court at home. On our way out we stopped at the Halloween section so I could get some face make up, because that night I was going on a zombie walk!
Aubrey and I parted ways and I rushed home to dress like I was dead. Zombie. It was awesome. haha Fortunately, I was able to put my ripped tights, lopsided skirt and ripped shirt to use. Then I teased my hair and rubbed gray, black, and white goo all over my face and squirted some fake blood on me. Chris, Matt, James, and I had a great time getting ready. We were a big hit just walking down the street. Everybody stared and laughed! haha The four of us met up with a bunch of other people and then we headed to the Bed Supperclub for Zombie night!

Zombies are the perfect way to end the Sweetest Day.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I loved seeing you as a zombie!! You did a great job! Thank you for skyping over the weekend. For once we were able to actually look at each other while we talked!! Yay! Have a fun trip and be safe! Love you MOM XOXO Miss you!!