My Faves!

Monday, July 14, 2008

10 days!!

I leave in 10 days! It is very very strange!

Last weekend was very eventful. I took the GRE on Friday, which was a very long day. It was a half hour drive to the site and then I had to wait another hour and a half (sitting on the floor, I might add) to go back and take the test. I had a lot of concentration issues while trying to take it. Anna once told me in high school that I had the attention span of a squirrel and she is right. Nothing has changed. haha But it is over and I am glad.

Then on Saturday we had my going away party! I was very nervous that nobody would come, but people came! haha All the roommates and homies (minus Lucy, who was missed very much) and Anna were there! Plus some neighbors and good family friends! We thought it was very amusing that all the people over the age of 35 seemed to know how to "party" better than we did. I had a fabulous time hanging out with everybody.


I'm glad that I didn't actually have to say bye to anybody that night, but now all of that is starting. It's weird and I do not like it. Tonight mom, Kristen, and I are going to dinner without Kaysen because we wanted to do that before I left, tomorrow Ashley and Leaz and I are having a sleepover :) and Wednesday Kristen and I are going out together. Then on Saturday, all the roommates will be together the last time before I leave. I don't like having to plan these things and know that I won't see all these people for a year. I'm very attached to them and I don't do so well with change. haha :)

I will leave everybody with a friendly reminder to get Skype... hahaha

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

hey girl! you're gonna do great in Thailand, and I'll be praying for you and all your relationships at home. I'm looking forward to hearing all about how the Lord is going to use you over-seas!!!!! Love ya!

aunt kim and uncle dan said...

hello katherine....i am trying to teach mom how to leave you comments on your lovely travels. she needs to take a computer class. anyway good luck and have fun love melissa

Ashley said...

Are you sure you want to leave me? hahahah!