My Faves!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cool Season

It's been cool season for a while now, a month or so- I don't know. It's been really nice until about a week ago. Most people say it's "beautiful" outside, the weather is "great", it's "too nice" outside to be at work, blahblahblah. I am freezing! haha I'm very upset with Thailand. It's really letting me down. haha It gets down to almost 60 in the mornings and then the high is in the high 70's- maybe if I'm lucky it'll reach 80. I know that doesn't sound cold to y'all, but I love hot weather and I don't have any clothes for cold weather or a heater. Apparently this is very very unusual and it has never been like this before. Hopefully it'll be back to 85 soon.

Other than that, there isn't anything too exciting to update on. I'm really enjoying my life here in Bangkok. My job is fun, but there are a lot more politics then there was at Phoenix, but I just stay out of all that. It's funny what things people get upset about, isn't it? haha I think some of the teachers at work just need to calm down about a few things. They're all very nice though. I get along with the TA's the best. They're so great. Note, Bo, and I just sit back and have a good time and do our jobs. We work really well together. Bo has started taking me home from school and Note can't wait to hang out on the weekends. We are taking our class to the aquarium tomorrow for a field trip and it should be a lot of fun! I'm really excited! haha

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Sounds great Katherine Hanna. I miss you. Let's talk soon. Love you MOM XOXO

marty said...

Hi Kat! You sound like you are having such a great time in Bangkok! You sound so much happier! I'm sure it is very nice to be around friends. I hope Thailand is treating you well. I hope I will get to see you in June for the wedding! Love you lots.