My Faves!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun in the Sun at Bangsaray

This weekend was lots of fun in the sun! haha I'm in a very strange mood right now. haha Forgive me. Well anyways, it is Tim's and Kate's birthday's this week, so some of us decided to go celebrate by going to Bangsaray to lay out in the sun. For those of you who don't know, Tim and Kate were both in the languagecorps class after mine and they just finished training a week ago. Kate is planning on going to Bangkok to teach in a couple weeks and Tim is looking for a job here. Tim is turning 44 and Kate is turning 24, Happy Birthday to them!

Anyways, we hired a songteow to take us to Bangsaray for the day. It was me, Tim, Tim's girlfriend- Khun, Kate, Michael, Michael's girlfriend- A, and Yawn. Bangsaray is a beach that is further away from all the touristy stuff and is more local and isolated, so it was really nice and quiet. We went out there, had lunch, laid out (yay for making American friends who will go out in the sun with me! haha) and went swimming. It was wonderful. Afterwards, we went to Tim's house that he is trying to sell to swim in the pool.

Me and Kate
(From left to right) Yawn, Kate, Me, Michael, A, and Khun

The day was wonderful and exhausting and it got me totally pumped up for the next few weeks! This week is the last week of term at school for the kdis before their two weeks of summer break or summer school starts, so this week at school should be lots of fun, because I planned a lot of games and art projects. hahaha Then we are leaving for Laos on either Friday or Saturday (which I'm SO EXCITED for) and then my mom comes (SO EXCITED for) and we are going to spend a night in Bangkok and go to Koh Chang and do lots of sightseeing in Pattaya!!!
Get excited for October.


1 comment:

Kelli said...

YAY! I'M EXCITED!! =) LOVE YOU MOM XOXO