My Faves!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rest and Relaxation

I have been extremely relaxed these past few days. Mostly thanks to the fact that we are housing a couple of girls who are getting certified in Thai massage. It's amazing. I am completely willing to be their guinea pig and let them practice on me. haha In the past few days I have gotten 4 massages. Combination of Thai and foot... It's truly wonderful.

In other news, I have obtained a new level of klutziness. I tumbled down a whole flight of stairs yesterday on my way to work. haha It was not the best wake up call at 6:30 in the morning. I hadn't even had my coffee or diet coke yet. haha I had ice on me all day yesterday and I am surprisingly okay today. Just a few bumps and bruises. I can't seem to walk without tripping anymore. haha

I got a wonderful surprise Monday afternoon. School was cancelled on Friday because the apartment building that we are connected to is turning off the electricity. YaY! So Tricia and and I are going to head to Hua Hin this weekend! Hua Hin is a common Thai weekend getaway / beach resort. I plan on sleeping a lot and getting a tan on the beach!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

YAY!!! Can I come??? Love you Katherine Hanna MOM XOXO