My Faves!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ew

I just stepped outside to go find myself lunch. As I was coming up the elevator I was marveling at how extremely hot it was outside and how atrocious my hair looked (frizz ball central), so I decided to look up the weather.

It is 93 degrees outside, feels like 101, and the humidity is at 50%. Well, that explains it.

I am now very concerned for March and April when it is the "hot" season. My hair is just, not gonna be cute. hahaha Praise the Lord for Tricia's new hair straightener.

In other news- I have a 4 day weekend! YaY! I'm planning on playing Bangkok tourist and hit up the main sights like the floating market, Grand Palace, Jim Thompson museum, shopping on Khao San... The list goes on and on. I'm very excited. I need to make a plan. :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Stay cool and have a fune weekend playing tourist in Bangkok!! Love you MOM XOXO