My Faves!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Sunshine-y State

Truly, the sunshine state. It was so beautiful in Florida the past few days! Sunshine-y the whole time, and super warm. I actually wasn't prepared for such nice weather. I had been stressing before leaving about needing socks and a coat and it turns out that I really should've brought a pair of shorts and flip flops for the past couple days. Visiting Ryan was lots of fun! We did an early morning 5k benefiting the unknown, some relaxing kayaking, and a couple art museums, including a roadtrip down to St. Pete to the Dali museum one day, which was very cool. It was fun meeting all Ryan's friends and seeing where he lived and grew up. It's weird to think that I got to know a few people so well over the past year in Thailand, but I don't know them at home! It was a great long weekend in Florida. Now, I'm in South Carolina visiting a couple cousins! They live in Columbia and I think we might take a day to go to Charleston! I'll update you later!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Fun, fun times! Be safe! Love you MOM xoxo