My Faves!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wat Arun and Pak Klong Dta Laad

Sawasdee kaaaa! Alrighty, I don't have much to say, but I've got some pics. This weekend I went exploring and started off with Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn) which is across the river from Grand Palace and Wat Po, so I got to take a boat there and then I went for a very long walk and ended up at the Flower Market, which was beautiful! And then, in true Kat fashion, I succeeded in getting very very lost and having to take a taxi back to the subway. haha

Wat Arun

Treachorous stairs at the Wat.




Tiny Thai dancers at the Wat!
Arriving at the Flower Market!




String together flowers.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Katherine Hanna!! Didn't we want to go to the flower market and someone told us not to because it wasn't very good?? It looks like it was beautiful! Miss you! Love you MOM
XOXO :-)