My Faves!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Packing

Hi! I'm going on a trip tomorrow! I'm very very excited for this adventure! The only problem is that I have to pack. I'm a horrible packer. I never know what to bring or what I'll want and blah blah blah. This time it's even worse because I'm leaving for an unknown amount of time and unknown events. (I mean, I have a general idea, I'm not just getting on any old random flight or anything), plus I'm taking trains and buses and planes and they all have different luggage guidelines and I'm just completely compluxed about what to do.

So to put off packing, I've been making snacks for my travels, cleaning, and spending most of my time making copies of my itinerary and decorating it with motivational stickers for my mom.

Next stop: Florida.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Thanks for the stickers Katherine Hanna! You will have a great trip and I will be here waiting when you get back! Be safe! Love you, MOM XOXO